Experience becomes quality. Quality becomes self-image.
Supposedly low-priced standard parts are often only cheap to purchase and can later lead to costly rework, interruptions of production or even real downtime. Not with Berrang!
The extensive quality alignment begins with the development and design of processes and procedures. This is followed by implementation and intensive quality monitoring and controlling. This orientation is key in training and education of our employees. We therefore pursue a holistic quality philosophy that meets the highest standards. Early awareness and advanced quality planning are our key to raising potentials together with you.
We laid the foundation for our current quality management system as early as 1956 with our first deliveries to the aviation industry. This high quality standard was quickly transformed into a company philosophy that today accompanies our entire business processes and procedures. The basis is formed by modern equipped test laboratories and dedicated employees who are continuously trained. The high quality of our products and numerous certifications speak for themselves.
certificates – because our quality is reliable and tested.
- IATF 16949 (quality management system for the automotive industry)
- DIN EN ISO 14001 (environmental management system)
- EN 9120 (quality management system for the aviation inustry)
- DIN EN ISO 9001 (quality management system)
- DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 (general requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories)
Audits. CAQ system. Measuring and testing equipment - Quality assurance in perfection.
In order to provide you with the agreed quality, consistent quality assurance is required. One im-portant factor is the measuring and testing equipment that is adapted to our products and is used as standard for mechanical-technological tests. For example, we use a CAQ system that enables us to coordinate inspection plans worldwide. In addition, we inspect every delivered batch and ensure consistent and consistently single batch processing. The result is a high level of parts availability that you can rely on at all times.
But quality assurance begins much earlier. It starts with the selection and inspection of production partners. When new manufacturing sources are added, we tale a detailed look at the production processes and quality structure on site and check the required certifications. We monitor existing suppliers in regular audits.
Our testing methods at a glance:
- Hardness testing & Torque
- Dimensional inspection and visual inspection
- Spark emission spectroscopy
- Tensile testing
- Surface Coatings
- Grinding inspection and optical topography
- Scanning electron miscroscopy with EDX, on-axis zoom microscopy, digital microscopy
- Possibility to work with external partner laboratories